- Professional chef with experience working in (Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Malibu, Ojai, Oxnard, Ventura) restaurants and catering companies since age 15. Over the years worked cooking in carehome, hospice/respite and private homes, as well
- Certified Medical Assistant with Associate of Science Degree
- Escoffier Culinary Alumni (see spotlight below)
- Gluten-free cookbook author
- Owner of a gluten-free food company
- Blogger, food writer, recipe developing and testing
- See my food articles on Celiac.com
- Professional Member: American Culinary Federation, World Association of Chef Societies, Women Chefs of WACS.
- Alpha Beta Kappa
Recent Past- Sous Chef at an award winning fine dining establishment La Dolce Vita Ristorante in Oxnard, Line Cook at Azu Restaurant in Ojai, and Chef for numerous high end events. Received award in baking contest 2016.
Currently- Sous Chef for local catering company that also offers cooking classes: Judy a la Carte
This blog is about gluten-free lifestyle and recipes specific to Celiac Disease and/or Hashimotos Thyroiditis Autoimmune. I exclusively work partnering with food products that are certified gluten-free or naturally gluten-free and cooking related devices. Would you like to become a partner? If you would like to work with me to feature your product or cooking device in a recipe; I would love to hear from you! For my current rates to do a feature blog please contact me
Escoffier Culinary Spotlight Paving the Gluten-Free Way